15 July 2008

Guilt made me drown and down.

The extreme guilt that I am going through now is not a light one.

And certain friends of mine feel that it is needless to feel guilty.

But, I guess I am too good to betray my friend.

God; he guides me here, to make the biggest confession here.

I admit, I back stabbed her. And I do dislike her a lot last time. I didn't even bother to know what's the problem she is facing.

But he kept on reminding me that I was not doing the right thing. What's the difference between ME and those morons? I am doing something so so wrong!!

As a friend, I should actually try to forgive her.
As a friend, I should find out what problem she is facing.
As a friend, I SHOULD NOT STAB HER!

I find myself so not-myself for the past few weeks.
I don't want to be a backstabber.
I don't want to betray my friend.
NEVER.

I know some people are feeling that I am acting so weird. Yeah. I feel that way too. At least, being truthful to her makes me feel a little forgiven.

Thanks to God. Without You, how many stupid things will I continue doing?

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com