10 July 2008

The Ninth

From left: Michelle, Monica, Joe Jian
p/s: I love Monica so so much... She is just too sweet!! Cute lil gal! *Hugs*

Hm.. Finally I am free to post about my Sunday.

Event: The 9th Power Sport Taekwondo Championship
Day: Sunday
Date: 6th of July 2008
Venue: SRJK (C) Pandamaran B,Klang
Task: Coach for SK Assunta

The day started off hectically! As you can see above, I was a coach for one primary school. The kids were toooooooo adorable. But, they were very naughty too. It wasn't easy to take care of small kids as they can't take good care of themselves as well. Ha-ha.. I had to run around to search for them because they were always with their parents walking around or hiding somewhere. Actually, I thought I would have some time to watch some of the fight from my school team. Unfortunately, I was too busy that I was unable to watch any of the game. *sigh* That was my biggest "sigh"!!!

Let me talk about my task. Being a coach, ........ is not as easy as anyone thought. A coach must have super enthusiasm towards Taekwondo to burn the spirit on the fighter. The kids that I took care was too lovely to be described. Haha.. Even though their age range was just around 7-12, yet, they were so supportive to their team mates. I could still remember fresh in my mind, when one of their team mates KO the opponent, the other team mates were so happy that they cheered so loud. All the parents who were watching looked at them with loving eyes. Ha-ha. It was hard to not loving the way they acted.

I left early as I had to study for test. *nerd nerd* I felt bad that I couldn't be there sharing the happy moments that all the MGS girls were having. MGS won the overall champion again! As the president of the club, obviously I was and I am proud of my team mates!! Wuhoo!! MGS won 5 golds, 4 silvers and 4 bronzes. Cool rite? Obviously! I am glad that even the club has been closed down, our school team can still perform that well.

Another thing that I wanna highlight is the demonstration was superb! I guess this was the best demonstration I have watched. A great salutation to Mr Yap Ping Soon. He had done a great job in sharing his knowledge and skills after his return from Korea. Another person whom I wanna highlight is Debbie Lee, the chairlady for this year's championship. It wasn't easy to get that post. She had gone through many many many experiences before she is what she is now! She is the best coach that I have ever met too. On my first game, she was the one who guided me! And thanks to her, I won a bronze on my first debut. I just love the way she coaches and the way she settles stuff. There are just too many good things to talk about her. Ha-ha!!

I guess that's all for this post.

MGS TKD ROCKS WITH PASSION!!!

You can't believe how great it was~

Aiming~~

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com