20 July 2008

Escapism

I have this serious illness now! And, I realized that it is so hard for me to return to the old me!

I used to do homework immediately in school so that I will have more time to nerd at home.

I used to online only 1-2 hours per day.

I used to sleep at 12(the latest).

But now,....

I am bored of homeworks. In other words, I AM LAZY!

I am sitting in front of the computer for hours even though I don't really have something that I wanna do.

I sleep at 1 or 2 am everyday. And when school teachers start to teach, I will yawn. Eventually, I sleep. Wuhoo..

Then, I realized that I was just trying to escape from the pressure around me. I did not want to do homework as each time I am doing it, the pressure of SPM came so....... "pressuring"

I made myself online for so many hours,... so that by the time I offline, it's time to sleep. No time for nerding anymore...

I slept really really late as I wanna convince myself that I had spent my day for long enough. And so, I should call it a day.

*sigh*

All these have leaded me to:
1. Terrible tests' results(If were to compare with my mid term)
2. Panda eyes (Uhm... Not good at all!!)
3. Lack of concentration (My body is there. But, my soul is gone)

I hope I can "transform" to the old me!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com