11 July 2008

Origami

Friday.

I know that many of my classmates will definitely absent themselves from school. I was too wondering whether I should skip school for once. *lazy*

I went to school, with a wrong file. And, everything that's important for today is in my file. My history textbook, my sketch book, my colour papers, my exercise books,...... Shoot shoot shoot... I was actually planning to do some origamis with my colour papers for my friends. But I ended up using Lydia's papers. Awh... Hee-hee.

I have to say I had lots lots of fun today with a whole bunch of friends;Lydia, Jian Ju, Ashlea, Mei Shen, Audrey, Diane and Sher Reen. Everyone was so happy doing the origami which made many of us "geleng kepala" too. Ha-ha.

After school, I went to Telekom with my Mom to settle the bill. Guess what, a crime took place just before we reached there. From the story that I heard, there was two men breaking a Mercedes' windows to steal money. Those men had actually followed the lady from the bank to Telekom. *scary* Imagine, they can commit crime in the public without fearing of being caught. CRAZY PEOPLE!

Enlarge to have a clearer view


My sister bought me this.. Something like Nyam Nyam.. *childish food* HA-HA


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com