25 July 2008

Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we care about leaves. However, it's not our loss but theirs because they left the only person in the world who would never give up on them.

When everyone hurts you, you just have to decide who's worth the pain.

The truth is I don't know what will happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.

Live your life at its fullest.
Laugh at all the things that don't matter.
Love with all that you have and more.

Life is too precious to worry about stupid shit. So have fun, get drunk, say what you want to say, do what you want to do, regret nothing and don't let unimportant people bring you down.

It doesn't matter anymore. I guess things happen for reasons. Tears eventually fade, and one day everything will be exactly how it supposed to be. Moving on is a process and you have to promise yourself that you're ready to let go.

Judge me, I'll prove you wrong.
Tell me what to do, I will tell you off.
Say I am not worth it, watch where I will end up.
Call me crazy, but you really have no idea.

The journey of life is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting out holy shit!

We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t owe as a result of getting something we don’t have but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.

We were given two hands to hold,
Two legs to walk,
Two eyes to see,
Two ears to listen,
But why only one heart?
Because the other heart was given to someone for us to find.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com