10 August 2008

My Fm 10th Anniversary Concert (Costume party)

Artist: 1.James(as Keanu Reeves in the Matrix) 2.Oak Smith(as Spiderman) 3.Rynn Lim Yu Zhong(as Man In Black) 4.Claire Kuo(as Flower Girl) 5.Yoga Lin(as Magician) 6.Liu Li Yang(as Queen) 7.Will Ng(as Indiana Jones) 8.The mysterious guest,Z Chen(as Zorro) 9.Nicholas Teo(as Sailor) 10.Andrew Chen Shi An(as Storm) 11.Tate Chen Kwok Fai(as Ah Wong) 12.Wu Jia Hui(as Professor) 13. Gan Wan Chean (as Mulan)

************************************************************************************
1. I dashed to Genting from Klang and managed to reach there by 4.00pm.

2. I rushed to the main entrance of Arena of Stars. The queue wasn't that long yet.

3. After waited for so long, we were allowed to enter the Arena of Stars.

4. The journey to the Arena of Stars from the main entrance was......... ugh.. *speechless*

5. When we enter, I quickly took the front seats. As I only got normal tickets,........ I have no choice but to sit at the side seats. Still, I could have a clear view of the stage.

6. The stars slowly walked in to the Arena of Stars. I could hear lots of screaming(including I myself).

7. There was a sound clip from Eason Chan. He was supposed to be of the guest star in the Anniversary Concert. Yet, he couldn't make it as he was having high fever. Eason's fans were so upset.

8. Nicholas Teo's fans were the most insane ones! They screamed! They jumped! They were so united!! Even Nicholas Teo could recognize them very well as they always appear in anywhere Nicholas goes.

9. The concert started at 8.05pm. It started with ....... Rynn Lim!!! . He sang "Kan Wu Nu" and "Gai Jia".

10. Then, the very famous Thailand singer, James came after Rynn Lim. He looked super funny in the Matrix's costume. He sang Jum Tua Eng Dai Mai and duetted with Rynn in the song "Qing Tai".

11. Next was Claire Kuo Jing. She sang "Xia Yi Ge Tian Liang" and "Da Wan Jia".

12. Then, Andrew Chen appeared from the........ sky? Yeah.. He flew down from the top. His performance was very overwhelming.

13. Wu Jia Hui sang along"Sui Ran Wo Yuan Yi" with his guitar. And then, he sang "Say You Wanna Love Me".

14. Gan Wan Chean, as Mulan!!! Wuhoo.. He SHE sang the song from her EP,"Hao Bu Hao".

15. Will appeared with his whip as though he was gonna whack someone. He sang "Workaholic" and " Will Be Good".

16. The mysterious guest, Z-Chen appeared. Many people screamed for him(including me). C'mmon! He is a super great singer in Malaysia man!!

17. The super handsome+friendly+perfect Thailand singerappeared!! I know many of you don't know who the hack he is. He is OAK SMITH!!One thing you guys must know is ..... He is a dermalogist!! He owned a clinic in Thailand. And you know what.. If you really wanna take picture with him, or wanna get his autograph, you can just go to his clinic and seek for him. He will not ignore you at all!! SUPER NICE RITE?!?!?!?! He is super charming lar... Gosh!! He sang my favourite Thai songs of his, "Kwan Kid Teung Halm Gun Mai Dai" and "Woop Neung Nai Keun Ngow".

18. The Queen, Liu Li Yang sang "Wo Jiu Shi Zhe Yang". After that, she duetted with ..... Yoga Lin!! They sang the song,"Legend". Then, Yoga sang "Buo Le" and "Bing Tai". It was very obvious that Yoga was sick.He didn't sing well yesterday.

19. Nicholas Teo was the last singer to sing last night. His fans......... Almost runtuhkan the whole building man. But, those fans were real SUPER FANS ler.. I guess their voices were enough to cover up Nicholas Teo's voice.

20. E.N.D.

************************************************************************************* SNAPSHOTS!


Jason's gift!

Here we are!

Q-ing!

Cinderella and the ... prince??

Insane rite!

In the Arena of Stars

The blueish stage

The DJs

Rynn Lim

Rynn Lim

The Matrix!

The Matrix again!

Claire Kuo

The dancing crew

ASQ 2008 Champion-Wan Chean.

Can you see the Sailormoon and da... fish Mermaid on the floor?

Dragonball, Laracroft and Indiana Jones. Triangle Love!

Z-Chen, the Zorro

It's the mermaid's turn to drag Sailormoon.

Liu Li Yang and Yoga duetting.

Introducing Little MY!

The last performer, Nicholas Teo.

Nicholas Teo.

Everything was coming to an end.

The end. Balloons everywhere.







*************************************************************************************

FEELINGS

1. I was kinda happy to see one of the MYFM worker who I knew when I was at the main entrance of Arena of Stars. I passed the present for Jason to him.

2. I was glad that I found a seat quite near to the stage.

3. I saw Jason, in his BATMAN suit. He must be super hot. He said that he can't even go to the toilet. LOL!

4. Jason thanked me on air for the present just now. Wuhoo!! But he yet tried on the shirt. Pity him. He had to leave right after the concert ended as he still has to work today.... WHY HAS HE NEED TO WORK LA!! Myfm should have given him one day off mar.. Work 7 days berturut-turut.. Sakit hatiku.

5. I slept dreamlessly last night. This was my very first time sleeping till that late. And it was my first time strolling in KL at 1.00am! I only managed to reach home at 2am. Hm...

And guys, I updated this for..... 4 hours you know...

Chaoz!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com