29 August 2008

Confusion

Friendships sometimes confuse me.

No matter how close you can be to a person, someday, you might just argue with her/him. After a long long time, the hatred fades. Eventually, you talk to the person again.

Today, I "argued" with one of the most important people in my life. We had been close friends since long time ago. But, recently, an incident took place. He disappointed me. And, this time, I truly believe that he cares more about the person he loves than me. Having a person who he loves is no wrong. I did not stop him from loving the person he loves. But, he left me out without realizing it. Is it a natural thing that when you are in love with someone, you will spend even lesser time with your close friends? Well, he apologized after knowing that. As you know, it's hard to accept apology when you are truly....... sad and disappointed. So, I ignored him.

As things seemed to be getting worse now, I kind of regretted that I brought up the topic to him. My main purpose was to make things clear so that there will not be more misunderstandings. However, everything has gone beyond the expectation. As for now, every of us needs to take time healing this part of scar. (What a waste of time)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com