24 August 2008

The End

It's the end of Olympic Beijing 2008. I have just finished watching the closing ceremony. I don't know why, a sudden sad feeling runs through me. Not that I am one of the participants in Olympic, or I am the China citizen. Just,..... I have got used to watch Olympic everyday since the 08.08.08. 16 days passed by so quickly!! TOO QUICK!! *sigh* The music played on the closing ceremony really affects my mood. I felt like crying just now!!!! NO MORE WATCHING OLYMPIC EVERYDAY.... jeezz... Weird la! Haha..

Anyway, it's only when olympic comes to an end that I will start revising for my coming trials! So, it's a good thing also rite?? But now, I SERIOUSLY CAN'T STUDY. I am still in the mood of OLYMPIC.

Wheee~~~

The most beautiful bird nest!!

National Aquatic Center

The cutest mascot of the Olympic Games(my opinion)

And these are some of them whom I really salute!! ^_^

Gold medalist for Women Synchronized Diving;Wang Xin and my favourite, Chen Ruo Lin!

The man who flies; Usain Bolt.

Nastia Liukin, He Kexin, Yang Yilin

I like both of them. It's hard to choose which one I prefer more.. Lee Chong Wei and Lin Dan.

The one who creates the history; Michael Fred Phelps. Ain't he cute?

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com