29 August 2008

These are the snapshots hooo....

The performers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Together-gether..

The weird me, Lee Teng, and Bebe

Boon Yi and I

Shan and the messy me

Jo Lin and Hashe

Ini dua so.... haix

Mich and I

Hashe, me, Piang

Siew Woon and Jing Kei

Mei Er and I

Sin Dee and I

She was super tired.

Two China Lady

Ai Ling, Me, Piang

Ash and I

Satu gang punya lar

Best friends since Form 1

Sweet nya!

One is stick girl, one is dimple girl

Can you believe it? WEN SZE WITH CHEONGSAM! *faint*

My bestie, Sherene.. This one even longer. Since standard 1.

Woon, Piang, Me, Shan, Daa

Piang and Daa
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kissy kissy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Candid shot

Wah.. Panasnya!!

Do Re Mi Fa..

The retards

Lick Me!!

Gong Xi Gong Xi!!

Belasah Jo Lin!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sleeping one(-_-)"

Wah.. Dream about who ah...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lastly, only me. (in baju kurung.. so hot!)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com