12 August 2008

I know everyone is making such a big HU-HA about the National Service . Well well,.... I got chosen too. But, my respond might be different from many others who got chosen too. Actually, I am kind of happy that I am given the opportunity to join the NS. In fact, I was hoping that I will be chosen!! When I received the message saying that I was chosen,many people laughed at me. HAHAHAHAHA... So sorry to tell you guys that there's nothing to laugh at la. Read my title again and you'll get what I am trying to say. National Service is nothing BIG until you have to grumble over it or even cry over it. All you have to do is spend your two and the half month in a camp, doing whatever they asked you to do.

The advantages of going NS is:
1. Don't need to think of what you are going to wear everyday. (That's my biggest problem everyday!!) See.. All you have to wear is just the uniform. Ha-ha!
2. Don't need to see Lalas(which make my eyes sore all the time) The girls and boys there will not have chances to wear fancy(and ugly) stuff in the camp!! Wuhoo..
3. You can even lose weight there! I heard that the food provided there are really SUCKY! So, the suckier they are, the lesser you will eat. And therefore, you will LOSE WEIGHT!
4. Scientifically, you can gain more Vitamin D. (LOL) You will have to stand under the sun, and march throughout the morning. Wow! Vitamin D can strengthen your bones okay!
5. You can "earn" RM100/month le.. Just go there and march, eat, sleep,...... And you are paid!
(Don't try to argue that you will get a higher pay if you work)

Let alone the disadvantages of NS... Let's look at a brighter side.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com