19 August 2008

The Day

It is Tuesday today.

My heart beats at the rate of 100.

The Dark Knight was..... SUPERB!
Review:
- The starting of the movie was boring. I seriously fell asleep.. LOL..
- The middle till the end of the movie made my heart beat crazily. Especially the ending of the movie. I almost..... CRIED. If I were watching this alone, I definitely will cry.
- To those who are too afraid to watch this movie, C'MON! You HAVE TO watch this!!

Today is some sort of farewell to all my classmates. It was a rush though. My teacher came very late and how weird... She asked us why we never wait for her. (She didn't mentioned anything about eating only when she arrives before this ) Bahaha.. So we started to eat without her. Alar.. Even if she didn't come, I don't think there will be any big difference.

We took quite some pictures IN A RUSH. It was already 2.25pm and yet.... Mei Shen and Jo Lin were still busy capturing the happy moments with the others. Gosh!! We walked(like walkathon runner) to the cinema. Thank god. The movie had not started yet.

After the movie, we walked around and decided to take some hot drinks in Old Town Kopitiam as we were all freezing!!! THANKS TO THE CINEMA.... I wonder why don't the cinema workers just increased the temperature of the air conditioner when they knew that the cinema is REALLY COLD... Maybe the main motive is to let the couples to have "their moments" in the cinema.. LOL..

These are the snapshots...

Trying to be cute again.. haix! =_=!!


This is my FIVE years classmate-Christine. So unbelieveable!

Cute Mei Shen!

Needless to introduce her!

Wen Nie and I~ She is a stick!

The birthday-girl-to-be

Bebe feeding the small girl..

Mel and I~

Boon Yi~~

Supposed to be the Dino family. But ended up,..... Er....

You know what.. My legs hurt! Both of them sat on me!!

She always kisses me~~

I am home... Tired..

My day was cool.. But..................

To those who really know what had happened on me since April...
HE CALLED AGAIN! He called my house phone. Can he just get lost!!!!!!?????? Why must he kept on hunting for me.. And how unlucky!! He saw me in Jusco. That's what he told my sister. Darn him man!!! I am going to get my mom to pick up the phone call if he continues to call!!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com