02 August 2008

I would like to share with my dear readers about one of my favourite person in this world, who is Oscar Pictorius. I don't know how many of you have heard of him. He is the best disabled runner in the world who managed to break the world record. Besides, he is the only runner who manages to run in such speed even though he had lost BOTH of his lower legs!! People, can you imagine that?! He can run 100m in only 10.91 seconds when Lee Joe Jian, who has both her legs so perfectly only manages to finish 100m track the quickest in 15 seconds. He can run better than me man!! I seriously salute him.

He said,

"You're not disabled by the disabilities you have, you are abled by the abilities you have."
This quote really gave me a lot of realization. If we keep on thinking that we can't do this because of certain factors, we will never get to do it. The possibility in our hand. Remember,we rule our life, not our life rules us!

I seriously hope you guys enjoy this post..

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com