18 April 2009


Wonderful? Hell right! My instinct is never wrong. When it says, "Something is not right." Trust me, nothing will be right.

I woke up at 7 in the morning today. Hm.. As usual, I bathed and cleaned up myself. While I was brushing my teeth, I was wondering where my contact lens were. Shoot! I forgot where I have placed it. So,... you should know what happened next. I almost turned my room upside down just to search for my contact lens. Damn it! It was already 7.45. Yet, I still couldn't find it.The moment I thought of giving up seeking for the lens, I suddenly remembered where I kept it--- MY WARDROBE! =_="

Okay! So, I should head to my school! When I reached there, gosh! The awkwardness.... =_=" I ended up chatting with Mei Er,KY and SL in KD till 8.50. Speaking about the prize giving ceremony,... no offense. But it was really boring. And,... HOT! Actually, our school shouldn't have build a shade two years back. They should spend the money on the renovation of our "historical" hall. Fyuh! The only thing that made me enjoyed was meeting up with my ex-schoolmates-- Jo Lin, Boon Yi, Lee Teng, Kok Yen,Jian Ju, Ashlea, Pei Shan, Sarlini, Mei Yi, Jia Nee, Xing Yi, Lee Ling,...... Not to forget my favourite teacher, Pn Chia. =) After that, Jo Lin and I waited for Boon Yi to drive us to Aeon for ... about 1 hour? Actually, the waiting wasn't the thing that I mattered. The heat was the one that almost drove KY and I "siao".

Next, we girls headed to Aeon to have our lunch in BarBQ Plaza. We took such a long time considering whether we should eat supreme mixed set, or pork set, or chicken set. Haha... Finally, we picked the mixed set. As the result of being small eaters, we didn't manage to finish the meats. Then, we watched... FAST AND FURIOUS 4! Ya! I watched! And I watched it once again. TWICE! Still damn shiok weh! HAHAHA!! Me heart racing~~~

When I reached home, I was surprised that my mom has actually shifted the position of my bed in my room. DAMN DAMN DAMN~~~ Okay. I don't like to express my anger in my blog. So let me just end it here.

Chaoz!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com