02 April 2009

Annoyance

Being annoyed is such an annoyance!

In the afternoon, I received a miss call from my NS dorm mate. I thought she was just playing miss call with me. But after that, she sent a message to me, asking me for help. I was wondering what can I help her. Then, she messaged me saying that she wanted me to reload for her. RM10 for celcom and RM10 for maxis. But, I told her she wouldn't be able to pay me back. She said that she will pay me back by helping me to reload next time. But, I don't need that. Cos' in that case, I am paying extra for credits. Why on earth I have to buy another RM20 credit when my dad had already reloaded for me. So, I suggested that I will transfer her RM10 and she can transfer to me back in future. She gave me a jolt reply by saying that she also wanted RM10 for her Celcom. C'mon la! People here already trying the best to help le. How could she be so thick-skinned to demand for more. Fine then. So I transferred her RM10. I asked her whether she received the credit. She said no. I asked her to check the credit balance again. She said she hasn't received. The most annoying part was when she said, "Kalau dah transfer, takkan tak dapat? Saya ni urgent weh. Cepat transfer la ni.. " WAH LAO WEH!! I seriously transferred the credit already okay! Pfth! I told her, " Jangan marah la ni. Saya betul dah send. Tak percaya tu sudah lah. " She replied, "Bukan marah. Tapi saya urgent ni. Boleh transfer sekali lagi tak?" KNS for this time. Transfer sekali lagi? Wah.. What if later she says that she never receive the credit again. I told her I won't send again. Whether she receives it or not, that's her business. And, this is how I lose my RM10 credit. Makes me wanna shout out wt* man!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com