02 April 2009

I got to know this guy, named D when I go to amali on Tuesday. Well, I can say knowing him is really an eye-opener. This was my very first time knowing such a weird guy.

First of all, he is of the same age as me. When we started to chat a little, he asked me whether I am scared of him, because he is a freak. I said no (of course). There's something about him that is so different from other guys. He anti-girls. I mean it. He hates little women. He feels that all the girls (of teenage) are liars and playgirls. Well, there's a reason for him to feel that way. He was fooled by girls for FIVE times! Five times okay. Serious case. All I did was trying to tell him that his perception is wrong. C'mon! I don't have any playgirl friends around me. I wonder why is he so unlucky to be fooled by five girls. Maybe he is right. He must be a weak guy last time. As the consequences of being fooled by love, he told himself to become stronger. Yes, he may be stronger physically now. But, I could still sense the brittleness of his heart.

"But everyone is afraid of you and trying to keep a distance from you," I said.

"That's what I want. That's what I hope for. I am invincible and undefeated now!"he replied.

Gawd! Others might assume that he has some mental problem and run away from him. But, I stayed. When he told me about his hatred towards girls and his desperation to learn martial arts(to make him strong,physically), I tried my best to show interest on what he was talking about(even though I was kind of sleepy). Anyway, if you wanna know how defensive he is towards love and relationship, read what he has said below:

If you have a boyfriend, don't kiss him! Don't even let him touch you. OMG! Don't tell me you already hold hands with your BF? I tell you what.. If you ever date with your boyfriend, keep at least 1 metre away from him.. (This was the time I stared at him with one kind.. ONE METRE AWAY? I don't even stand so far away from my opposite gender friends.Well.. He read my expression. I guessed he knew what was in my mind) Well.. Ok ok.. At least, you must keep a distance. Don't lose anything to him. (I know that.) Anyway, sorry if I am asking something very private but are you still a virgin? (Gawd! *faint*)
I don't know whether I should laugh till my jaw drop or I should go mad over him. After chatting for some time, he found out that I am a taekwondo black belt holder. Ops! I shouldn't have let him know. You know why? He went begging me to have a training class for him. Uhh... As I said, he is desperate to learn martial arts. The craziest was that he wanted to kneel down to offer himself as my disciple. No joke okay! My mouth hung opened with shock at that moment. I created so much of lies to turn him down as I really have no idea on how to teach Taekwondo. Phewh! Thank God everything was over. He don't have a cellphone. So, I assume that he will not even contact me anymore. Hahahaha... *evil*

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com