07 April 2009

Upset

So simple. I am upset.

Humans are just so arrogant. They think that they are smart enough to judge the others. Even though they only know you for a few days, they start judging you by what they see on the surface. In mandarin, we called those people as 肤浅, which means superficial/shallow-minded.

He jumped to the conclusion by saying that I am baby-minded. He thinks that I never wanna step out from my house. He thinks that I don't wish to look at the world outside. He thinks, and he thinks. Sorry but I have to say he is such an IDIOT for saying so. No one has the right to judge the others' personalities. Everyone is elusive. What you see, hear, smell, touch, and taste are just the surface. You won't know what's hidden deep inside a human's heart. Yes I am only an eighteen. In your eyes, I might be just an innocent little girl who is trying to talk crap and act mature here. Trust me, my future will prove you wrong. It definitely will!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com