30 April 2009

How are you?

Hey guys! It had been quite some time since I last updated about myself. Many things had happened in one week time. Well, I have finally decided not to go for The One Academy's coming intake after considering for quite some time. See, the fees is really an arm and a leg weh! It will cost my dad 7K per semester on my third year!! This has gotta be crazy man! I know my dad will allow me to go if I really insist to go there. But, c'mon! I don't want to be my parents' burden okay. I rather go to Dasein Academy which offers me full scholarship without any interview required. Till now, I still hadn't received any calls from The One Academy informing me that I won the scholarship. My daily routine : wake up, eat breakfast, watch tv, online, eat lunch, watch tv, eat dinner, watch tv, online. =_=" Oh ya! I am learning how to drive as well. But it's not an everyday thing. Anyway, my driving lessons went on very well. I managed to drive on the road steadily also. I have one more lesson to go before my pre-test. It's a super duper good news rite? I have only learn how to drive for 8 bloody hours! And I am going for test in 2 weeks time! Hahaha!!! *rotfl*

K la. Before I chao, share with you guys some of my recent photos ok.



Spotted my eye bags? =_=" I just need to bear with it.


Annyong~!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com