16 April 2009

It was in my dad's car this morning. I took out my dad's memory card from his phone to put in mine as I have got something to do. (Hard to explain what it is) So, I left his memory card on the car seat. When I wanted to take his memory card to keep it somewhere, the card suddenly slipped off from my hand and went no where. I went searching everywhere in the car. I even dug every possible holes in the car. (Made my nails dirty..) At that time, my dad still didn't know that his memory card was lost. My mom who sat at the back seat also helped me to search for it. After seeking for that silly card for so long, we still couldn't find it. Guess what my mom said.. "What about using a vacuum? Maybe after "voom voom"(means vacuuming) ,the card will be found.. As soon as we reached home, I immediately "helped" my dad to vacuum his car.(Wah.. So "rajin" huh..) Guess what, after i finished vacuuming, I opened the dust box and..... FOUND THE CARD!!

Even though I have found the card, I couldn't put back to my dad's phone as he was out to fetch my sister from somewhere. Unexpectedly, when they came back, they were asking me where the hell the memory card has gone to! ZOMG! My mom and I were staring at each other blankly.

"I was checking out Pa's phone just now. How come no memory card wan?", my sister said.

"Uh.. OWH!! It was with me. In my pocket. (Korek my pants' pocket to get the card.) Nah! Here it is.. ", I answered.

p/s:I can't stop laughing when I thought back of the incident. Lol!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com