08 March 2008

Star

hm.. It was a TEST WEEK!! From Monday till Thursday... I never really studied hard for anything. I study averagely for everything. So, my marks will be.... AS AVERAGE AS POSSIBLE.. >.<
It was quite a tough time during test! It's not the matter of studying..It's the matter of spending time.. I have to repeat the same routine everyday,wake up, go to school, test, back from school, attend tuition class, study, eat, study, and finally,.... Sleep.. It's such a waste of time. I would rather prefer to use the time in much more better things! but, I have no choice. I am just a Form 5 student, I must sit for the SPM paper. And, I have to decide which college to go.. And so on so on... haix...

I was so distracted by my camera on my table... haix.. what to do...

Sien-ing

Sleep`ZZZ

BORED~~~

hMPh

So in love with Aska Yang Zhong Wei now....Dear readers, must try listening to his song.. It's an addict!


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com