13 March 2008

Movie!

Hm, it’s a great day today. I woke up at 9 and went to eat breakfast with my relatives who came to my house last night. Then, I quickly prepared myself as I am going out for movie with Mun Chun and Eric. Hmph! We finally decided to watch Ah Long Pte. Before the movie started, we went to makan in Mc D first. Unexpectedly, I saw Si Erng and Alex outside Kenny Rogers. Then I quickly sms Si Erng. And… Unexpectedly again, he would be watching the same movie as what I would too… And… Unexpectedly again, we were going to watch at the same time!! Wow!! Okay.. enough with the “unexpected”. We lepak here and there in the shopping center. Then, we saw Tzu Zing.. haix.. No longer later, I saw my ex tuition mate, Jia Jia.. I suddenly felt that this Aeon Shopping Complex is like a high school!! 100% of times I will see people that I know when I shop here. HAIX!!

Okay, let’s talk about this movie, Ah Long Pte. The whole movie scene is in our dearest Kuala Lumpur.. and the actor and actress are mostly Malaysian too.. Not to say it’s a bad show,…. But the effect of laughter is more than anything. After the laughter is gone, nothing is left behind. Sad.. That’s my opinion la.. Maybe others have other better opinion.

Hm.. I got to know a new friend today, Jonathan who worked in the shop that I worked last time. He is quite a nice guy and friendly. Glad to know him too.. He cheers up my day today.. Hahax!!

Overall, today is great day!!! Hahax!! Miss my school mates lots lots.. and Royce, it’d been a few days I never talk to you.. Miss you too!!Oh ya!! Royce, still remember the earrings that I wanted badly?? I finally bought it today!! Hahax!! So happy!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com