17 March 2008

REOPEN

I am sure many of the students hate today as school reopens today, again.... haix... And the worst is that most teachers are giving out the exam papers back..... da dang!!! As for me, there are so many surprise today. It's not a good thing though! First of all, I got back my History paper.One word to describe everything, SUX! Ok, move on to Add Maths,..... another word to describe this paper, "ALMOST"... Then, Modern Maths,..... "MAXIMUM ANGER"!! Teacher cut my precious one mark on a stupid graph, with reason my graph is not smooth!!! Grr... I just couldn't believe I will lose mark on that graph man!!! sad-nyer...

During assembly, teacher suddenly announced that the semifinal for the Sports Day will start from today. All I could say is, IT'S SO RIDICULOUS. How can the school simply make decision without informing the students earlier..... And, I, as the secretary of Rumah Hijau,.... had a pathetic day because of that! The teacher in charge of the Green House suddenly throw me a bomb, a big one, telling me that I had to inform all the participants what events they are joining. OH MY! Class by class weh!! Ok! That's still ok.. That bloody teacher simply filled in the classes of the students, making me calling unknown person in many classes. I had to take a big fuss on asking people, " Do you know this girl in which class?"..... Besides, the weather is freaking HOT!! 34 degree Celsius i guess!! After searching for those unknown people for such a long long time, making me skipping lessons,............................. I finally gave up!!

I got a slight fever in the morning! Maybe I got too excited last night... I felt like my brain was heating in an oven! Lol.. I'm not exaggerating it!!

Yawn yawn..

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com