09 March 2008

Well well, I went to Ying Ying's birthday party last night. It was quite boring at first as there were only a few of them there. Lydia was a bit insane.. She crazily strip-off in the room and wore Ying's dress...(She looks more like a birthday girl).. Ying was forced to wear a dress too.. Pity her.. She didn't want to wear like that.. As time passed by, more and more people arrived. The unexpected Tzu Zing came too. His father didn't allow him to go as yesterday was the election day. His father was afraid that he might got killed..(whootz!) but, finally, he came surprisingly!

The party started quite late, around 8. The reason is because Lydia "pakat-ed" those La Sallians to fake! All of them said that they couldn't make it to Ying's house as Ming Loon's gf is admitted to hospital. (LOL) It's fake! Ying totally believed it!!! And they came with surprise again!! We started with BARBEQUE with gas. This barbeque thingy is so +high-tech+.. It's faster than those outdated thingy. It burned so so well... However, Rene and I couldn't go bakar as there were so many of crazy La Sallians there... *SUPER CRAZY* Finally, Cynthia couldn't wait to go bbq d..So, Rene and I went with her. Those crazy La Sallians started to make fun with our CHICKEN WING! swt... =_="... What were they trying to do la weh....One of those guys, Desmond, he used the knife to cut our chicken wings. Then, there's one, named Soya , used the knife to point at us... *faint* The process of bbq-ing the chicken wing was a "LOL". How can I describe about this party?? hm... I can see group of "gang" there. There's this kinda anti-social Starians(They dun mix with La Sallians), and there's this pro-social La Sallians(terlebih-lebih), and there's LOST MGS-ians (Rene, Cynthia and I) and also the NOT-LOST-AT-ALL MGS-ians(Lydia, Ying, April,Wei Ting,Evelyn) and lastly the sesat-ed Ampang guys who went to Japan for home stay with Ying. Everyone sticked to their own gang. Haix.. That's the only thing not so fun. And we didn't have time for entertainment. Until 10, everyone was still sitting enjoying food. Many went back by 10, including me. WHY NO GAMES??? grrr..... In between her party, April, Rene, Cynthia and I went into Ying's room.. Rene went crazy suddenly>>>>FLY!!

Suddenly, Zing entered the room... LOL.. he opened Ying's cupboard and took Ying's jacket to wear on. HE HARDLY FIT IN! I was kind of afraid that jacket might just "PRAKKK"! But, my goodness, he really fit in! He looked like a PAO! zzz... Took a picture with him and April before we left the room!Zing n I

April n I..(She loves taking pic just like me.. hahax)


My preparation b4 to Ying's house>>


Say CHEESE!!


I am so obsessed with this korean drama, 1st Shop Coffee Prince.. yaikx!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com