21 March 2008

heartbreaker

Being a heart breaker isn't a great thing to be proud of. I don't know what's wrong with me these days. I had been doing the same old mistake over and over again. This time, I seriously got a terrible lesson. I swear I never want to be involved in such thing anymore. That makes me so pathetic!! Hm.. I have to admit that I have terrible attitude. I am so ego. And the most important thing is that I am TOO INDIVIDUALISTIC!! I don't know how to change, .... and I don't plan to change either. All I can do is just maintain what's what now. I am not ready for any changes in my life, this year.

In my heart for now,
Family first
Friends second
Myself third
And others last.

God, just let me live peacefully for my last year in secondary school!!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com