19 February 2008

TOUGH

well, it's another homework-less day! GREAT!

I went to latihan rumah today. It's Sukan Tara! Have to try my best to get a point for Green House!! GREEN HOUSE RULES!!! er... back to topic.. After doing two stupid events-long jump and lontar peluru,..... WE GOTTA RUN! yeah.. really running!! Firstly, 100M! whoops! I did not do anything stretching my dear!!! GOSH! just couldn't imagine I sprinted as hard as I could to reach the ending point before 18 secs... 18-secs is nothing. The biggest problem now is as I did not do stretching before I could sprint, my muscles hurted.. so painful...... then, I have to run for 400M!!!!! gosh.. It's 4 times the 100M man..... I thought I couldnt get a point in that. When I started to sprint from the starting point, I could feel the pain in my muscles again.... But I just kept on running!!! My soul was like splitted into two! One says YOU ARE SO TIRED!STOP RUNNING!! Another says C'MMON! RUN! WHERE'S YOUR SPIRIT? Finally, around 50 meters away from the ending point, teacher was shouting, "10 saat lagi!!!" WOW... I bit my lips and stretched my leg to reach the ending point... Finally, by "ngam- ngam" 90 seconds, I DID IT!! I screamt at the top of my voice!! It's my pride man!! hahaha.. but....... the worst thing finally came. My leg muscles cramped! OUCH! FIELD-RUNNING SUX MAN!! It was very very painful till I hardly can take a breath. I couldn't even manage to step the floor. Siew Woon helped me to massage my leg so that I will feel much better. Then, I went home! When I reached home, I lie on the floor to do breathing exercise. Maybe because I was doing it under the fan when I was sweating terribly, I caught a cold... shoot ler... I kept on sneezing and searching for tissue paper.. haix...

now, I feel as though I am having fever.. Guess I am gonna sleep soon..

Nitex!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com