28 February 2008


It's Sherene's birthday today!! WUHOO!!! The MCA gang had planned a surprise for her (.... which ended up surprise-less) lol.. We bought a Nike cap for her. Hopefully she likes it!!! Then, we also bought this Banana Choc cake from Secret Recipe for her... (Adding more fats on myself!!!) haix! bother bother.. I only eat it once in a blue moon. Hm... I forced her to take pictures even though she refused to.. IT'S HER BIRTHDAY !!! of course must take picture to bcum kenangan la.. And this is the very first time someone celebrated her birthday secara "besar-besaran" in da school wor.. ekeke.. but something so unusual was, when we sang birthday song for her, others never sang along!!This doesn't happen all the time.... Usually when there was a birthday event going on, everyone in the canteen will sing the birthday song together... But why this time different case ah.... I also duno la..
Blowing candle

Cutting da cake

Makan makan

Sally yao mam mam or not?? hehe

After distributing the cakes to the teachers, we still left with some "left-overs".. Oops! no la.. not really left-over.. Just cake which has been splitted into few pieces.. haha.. So we decided to give Pn Chia who lent us the school refrigerator in the bilik masak.. We took advantage to take pics in the bilik masak without PERMISSION... hmmm....... >.<
Rene rene le?? tertutup pulak!

semua orang pose.. but not mei er.. swt..

Like advertising my watch nia..

The best pic taken.. I guess...

Best Friend FOREVER!!

Yay!! Today is a pretty cool day!!! Not only the weather is SOOOOO cooling, but my heart COOLS too!! haha... I took time to study my Sejarah ooo... I saw this very fashionable stuff in my Sejarah book..
THE BEST DRESSING:

THE BEST HAIRSTYLE:

Wakaka.. I was seriously having fun studying History just now.. Hopefully I don't score that bad for this monthly test...

Nerdy me>>>

Aiks!

It's such a wonderful day today! I am going to sleep early! Good night dear readers...





0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com