26 February 2008

yesterday was considered the starting of my monthly test, only chemistry test ler.. I didn't really study much the day before. I spent my time playing o2 jam and watching tv!! >.< (relax-nyer) I don't really wanna talk much about that kind-of-useless-test. Let me talk about my art work. After so many basic work that my art class teacher gave me, finally, I had succeeded in "producing" something out.... so, how was it?? haha.. I know it's great.. *perasan* lol
~
~
~
~

It's Green House practice again for today! One sentence to conclude everything- "WASTING TIME!!" I'm definitely not trying to grumble or what. But, we did nothing!!! We were asked to run the field for one round, and..... THAT'S IT! grr... what the heck!? Anyway, I took this opportunity to have a "private" chat with my dearest friend, Siew Woon. Appreciate every moment with her,....... (I just hope that she is a male!!)
While we were chatting halfway, we saw this.... something like a mini-durian.. It's so kawaii!!


I was so free that I took some photos in da school for my fwenz...

ini rambut macam hantu... ><


this one... suddenly becum bookworm pulak..


this one ah.. selalu syok sendiri wan la.. ekeke

Finally, I get to see the belated bday boy!! I gave him the present that Shan and I shared to buy to him. Hopefully he enjoys it!

haix.. it's another day again.. have to quickly study for my history subject edi.. thx for viewing my bloggie..


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com