18 February 2008

I started to ignore things that are happening around me. So what if exams are coming soon?? I am still here, relaxing, online, and doing things that a Form 5 student has to stop !! grr... I don't really know why am I changing so rapidly.. Maybe it is the effect after my holiday job. I started to feel it's so useless to study so hard and finally, i will do things that does not relate to my career AT ALL!! especially SEJARAH! If i stop doing all those rubbish now, and focus on my profession, which is art&design, music and maybe mathemathics, will that make a big difference in my life? Maybe I will be even better in these. Now the thing that made me feel so inconfident is, all the things that i learnt, i have not really master them yet! Piano, I am just good, but not very good!Art,.... talking about water colour painting, I have to say, I SUX AT THAT! but, when it comes to portrait or pencil colour painting, I am almost PERFECT AT THAT! Design,.... still couldn't find my own style... so style-less!!! Mathemathics,......... I am good at that... BUT, I don't really love doing Mathemathics till I DIE.... OWH!!! I sound as if I am in the poem in Form 4 Literature's The Road Not Taken...

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,

And sorry I could not travel both

And be one traveler ,long i stood

And looked down one as far as I could

To where it bent in the undergrowth

I sound so EMO... awh!! bother!! that's me.. TOO MUCH OF THOUGHTS KILL JOE JIAN

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com