23 February 2008


It's my very first debut today!! First time performing in the school concert. I am the pianist of the choir team... and we are the Guest Performer for my school's band concert-Symphonica II .. I was kind of nervous, DUH! hmph... how should i describe this performance??
1. Lots of "fly-in fly-out"... which means, there are certain parts that I was LOST! and I only played my left hand, but not my right hand... uhhh!
2. There was some part where Choir went...... wrong key? yeap! but it was not an obvious one..



urgh.. anyway, the concert started very well with band's performance-Stomp! It was freaking cool watching them hitting the cans, bottles, woodstick,...... with the "pom-pom" sound.. COOL!!! haha.. other than that, ntg really caught my attention la..

someone said that I don't sound like a 17 years old teenager last night.. Do I?? hm... not to say that I am old, but I am mature.. geeess... Bangga-nyer.. haha... hmph... Every single day I live in this world, I will have to face different kind of challenges. EVERYDAY!! And all I could do is, face it, try to make things better and bla bla bla.... No matter what, I will not say ,"I BETTER DIE!!" OR "I WANNA COMMIT SUICIDE!!",...... I WON'T, I WON'T and I WON'T... life is such a precious thing given by God to us.. Every thing that happen in this world, has it own reason. Not to blame, not to be unsatisfied. People around you just know how to blame the others when problem comes, or trying to defend themselves from being called as the wrong one. How sad... urgh...

anyway, it was a pretty cool day today even though i missed Jay Chou's concert!!!

lastly, Good night bday boy!!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com