14 February 2008

It's valentine's day!! And I could feel is just suffer!!! Why? That's because I was having terrible stomachache since yesterday. It's as if there was thorns in my stomach since y'day. Poor Joe Jian. Lol...However, it's quite good to be sick! Why? As teachers don't really teach yesterday. They were busy discussing about the holiday homework. None of my business...hahaha... so I slept almost the whole time in school. Today, there was this Bengkel Pengurusan Pemimpin Kelab that must be attended by the high post of the clubs. I am the secretary of Rumah Hijau. SO.... I HAVE TO ATTEND!!! It was a very boring one! It started with speeches by "speech-er", which is the headmistress and the "don't-know-who". I just couldn't explain to you readers about the boring-ness of the speech! And the don’t-know-who called the projector as TELEVISION! My goodness!!! I burst into laughter when I heard that. Hahaha.... After the break, they had this ice-breaking activities. As my stomach was really not feeling comfortable, I skipped! I slept at the corridor outside the hall. Finally, Pn Rashidah who passed by the corridor asked me to enter my class to sleep. GREAT! That would be much better! But somehow, when I entered the class and tried to sleep, I find myself so bersemangat as if I just drank Brand's chicken essence!! LOL! Since there's no teacher in my class, I went to next door to kecoh. Surprisingly, I saw Audrey and Lynn were friends back. That seriously made me feel so DILEMMA..... people who knew what's between us will understand what I meant.

Well, well, there was a choir practice today. The coach came late!!!! I shall teach him punctuality!! Anyway, he is quite pro la. So, speechless-------- my playing sucks today. So many wrong notes and so not in beat! Grrrrr.... hopefully I will play better in tomorrow's practice. Tak mau sia sui sendiri la...

Went to tuition right after choir practice. As expected, someone was going to date with someone. So, Dee and I tau-tau la. Let the someone to have chance to meet with someone. HA-HA-HA!!! Siew Woon fell sick. So, I HAVE TO SIT ALONE!! I don't want my Valentine's Day to be lonely!!! So, I "paksa" Eric to sit with me. But, Mun Chun pula wanna sit with Eric. So, finally, three of us sat together. During break time, I was asked to go out with "someone". I thought what the person want to do. Rupa-rupanya the person wanna apologize to me. SWT... =___=!! But, bother la. I feel much better hearing the person apologize to me... hehe...

That's all for today.....

Happy Valentine’s Day!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com