05 June 2009

Gawd! Today's post was supposed to be about a supergirl who managed to complete three weeks assignment in one week period. But,.... It ends up to be about a supergirl who had such a doomed day.

It was early in the morning that I did my finished art work. I was folding the papers halfway and I realised that I had actually missed out something which will make the box looks incomplete. Gawd! I immediately rushed to college (I sprained my ankle again) to get the art card paper to redo the whole thing; measurements and cutting. Well, fyi, it's not easy at all to achieve the acuracy. Sigh. Well, thank god I managed to finish on time. I don't have enough time for my lunch. So I ended up going to class with my stomach empty. @__@ Fine! Today's class was to do a booklet. First time, I got 8.5/10. Shyt! So low! Most of my friends got 10. So, I decided to redo. I have no idea how I cut it wrongly again. So... I REDID again! So stupid. So, this time, it looks so much better. So I handed in. I got the same bloody mark again! =.=" I was like, HOW COME??? Grr... My lecturer said tat my paper was no cut properly. He advised to be more observant next time.. =.=" Fine. So I went home and redid again. While I was cutting so happily, I realized tat I cut the wrong section(the section that was supposed to be folded) ZOMG!! I nearly fainted. I was so frustrated that I didn't want to figure out what to do about that stupid paper anymore. I went and redid another assignment; lunch box. Wah... This time ah.. So accurate! So beautiful. But then, I MEASURED ONE PART WRONGLY!!! *scream* I feel like dying now. From morning till now, nothing was alright!

Should I do work now? My day was so doomed. I don't want to be doomed once again..

2 comments:

HansonLi said...

chill, my friend
try to cool down 1st
go have a sleep for today
tomorrow will be a better day

Dee said...

lol...did you like over-rushing everything? so,the moral of today should be : never be to busy to miss out your lunch or you'll end up doing everything in dud~

 
template by suckmylolly.com