16 June 2009

It was just an eye-blink time that my life had totally evolved to another stage of amusement. As expected, my life is full of surprises in The One Academy. In the society of art and design there, there are just infinity of things for me to discover. Every single day I step into that colourful building, I couldn't resist the curiosity in my mind. "So what's for today?" The process of seeking the answer for that question is the part that I love most in my day. The feeling of joy and satisfaction make me feel like flying! XD..

Well, I didn't share anything about my classmates yet right? I have a few close friends there. My gang of friends are Yee Ping(Fishcake), Sing Wei, Wee Sin, Eric, Felix, Yu Jin and Soon Lim. There are very friendly dudes! Huahuahua... Oh ya! Not to forget Yin Sian for another class. She is always by my side in the History of Art and Pengajian Am class (Our classes are combined). ^^

Before you plan to click [X] , please navigate to my class blog-CD0905-3. There are interesting designs from my classmates posted in the blog. ^^

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com