21 June 2009

More?

Well, I promised to update more during the weekends. So, here I am blogging about my college life, again!

=.="

The One Academy, is the place I go every weekday. Let me emphasize the word e-v-e-r-y. I don't know why the college has to make the students become so miserable and hectic until some of them want to jump off the building (the building only got 3 floors lah~~) FYI, we have EIGHT subjects for our first semester. Muahaha.. This reminds me of PMR huh. Anyway, out of eight, six of the subjects are practical work. Well, practical work can be quite theorical at times. Scratching your head right now? Yeah. I am doing the same thing right now also. XD. Well, the other two theorical subjects which are History of Art and Pengajian Malaysia can be quite practical also. No kidding okay. I still couldn't find the right way to describe these subjects. Muahahaha~~~

Speaking about my creativity,.... I have to say, I lost my own pride in the college. I am not quite sure why. I used to be more creative than what I am now. I have to keep questioning myself, where my creativity had gone to. It's like an everyday thing. Hm.. Sounds depressing? Yeah. Very depressing. I don't even feel that I am original now. Fake JJ! =.=" Who can bring my soul back? I will pay that person infinity cash ok! Lol..

Stacked-up-high assignments had finally becames stacked-up-low assignments. Muahaha... Congrats to myself. *rofl*

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com