18 June 2009

Yo people! Today was the day of my first presentation in year 2009! OMG! Okay. It's a presentation on a prominent figure who opposed the British colony. Well, I wasn't very nervous. Hahaha.. It's more like telling stories to the audience actually. So, these are a few pictures taken by my classmates. Uuhhh.. I didn't know that I have so many funny expressions. =.=

First time wearing like THIS to college. @__@ I gave my college mates a big shock! XD





Muahaha.. My lecturer was "forced" to demonstrate the way of singing "syair".

My team member- Yin Xian, me and Jo Lyn(Jolin, she really looks like Ai Lin and you!!)

The presentation was okay. My lecturer said the creativity and fluency of language were there. ^^

Oh ya! Btw, muahahaha.. I got full marks for my Pengajian Am quiz and surprisingly, no one managed to get full marks for the quiz before in my lecturer's life time. =.=" So, I broke the record! XD.. Anyway, I am not trying to boast okay. Just sharing my lil happiness and satisfaction today. =3

Chaoz..

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com