07 June 2009

Well, after sobbing for silly things, I finally realized that life isn't just about those silly things. It's great to break down at times when you are really stressed out and depressed. Sobbing is an entrance to another better day, in my opinion. XD. Well, after making all the silly mistakes that I had done that day, I went and got ice creams to lick on. Muahhaha.. Haagen Dazs' ice creams are heavenly delicious. Even though I was sobbing while I was eating, at least, my heart felt so much better.

It was also that night that I found out that there's only a person that I would really love to talk to whenever I am happy or sad. It is him. He might not have brought many joys to me, but he definitely have been a very good listener and advisor. Life's great whenever I feel his existence. I am serious. During my first week of college which I defined it as " the stepway to hell", the only person that managed to ease a little bit of the pain was him. Is he magical or what? XD. I don't know. Well, guys, there's no need to worry about me okay. I will be just fine. I am trying to figure out the way I handle stress during my SPM life so that I can apply the same thing in my college life as well. ^^

Recent pictures:

Puke~~ XD

Thinking, still..

Eye bags are getting big.. @___@

My design assignment.


Adios~

1 comments:

Dee said...

OMG~ now he is even in this blog already, en la en la~ he can be ur painkiller already right~
Pharmacy can bankrupt d,coz you wont be needing their paracetamol nymore hehe!!

 
template by suckmylolly.com