09 June 2009

"Friendship", a term that many might still wonder about but yet have found the key of it. I am glad that after undergoing many misunderstandings and betrayals, I still have a few friends who are truly sincere and trustworthy. It's rather hard to express how I felt while I was reading this. What? For you, this might just be a simply retarded post. But for me, it's a miracle which made my day a better day. Life is such a struggle when you have to do things that you don't like at all such as Pengajian Am and History of Arts (@___@). But for as long as there's at least a thing which can cheer you up in a day, those struggles are meant nothing anymore.

Thanks Audwee for painting my day with colours. Love you. I love you too, Kiki. *kiss*

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com