04 September 2008

Unknown

How sure you are that you will be close to a person for long?

How sure you are that you can tolerate your friends?

How sure you are that the person who you care so much do not feel the same as you?

Since Form 1, there are just too many unexpected changes in my life. Even though I used to be close to someone, finally, that person might end up not so close to me. And there are also certain situations like, we used to be very close, then suddenly not so close. After a few years, we become closer that before.

I would like to say to all these friends, even if there are times that I don't really agree with you, I don't hate you. I seriously don't. In my heart, you are still the kind soul as long as you don't do crime! Haha!!

Hm.. Don't mind me expressing my love you a few specific friends of mine.

To my dearest Jo Lin- Even though you are the lamest of all among the "Retards", I still love you lots lots. I will always miss you!

To Audrey- You always do things that I disagree with. But, you know I always forgive! That's why you never mind making me angry at times ! Haha!!

To Sherene- 11 years is not a short journey. I hope that our friendship has no end!

To Soon Teck- You look like a serious person at first. But, after knowing you for quite a long time, you become more friendly that what I had expected. Maybe you don't realize the changes. But I do! Haha.. Thanks for being such a ..... uhm.. weird one in my Form 5 life.. =)

Gtg tuition d lor!!

Chaoz..

*love*

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com