22 September 2008

I am sad

I seriously don't want my blog to look depressing.

But, I am seriously depressed.

You must be thinking it's must be examinations that made me like this.

How I wish it is all because of exams. Therefore, when the examinations are all over, the depressing problems will all be gone.

But,

but,...

It seriously has nothing to do with examinations.

I can't really say it out loud here the reasons that made me feel so down. There were just too many.

*sigh*

Sometimes I feel, I have always worked too hard on friendships. In fact, there were just too many cases where people disappointed me. Most of the time, I will desolate myself in the room and start wondering, "Was it me that make the others feel unhappy with.." Till now, the question will still play in my mind. No matter how cheerful and optimistic I can be, in the end, I will still drown myself in these few words.

Sad that everything that was done was all done.

Sad that I can never turn the clock to the past and alter changes, not even a little!

P/S:Tomorrow will be the Chemistry Paper 3's turn. I know I have lots of time to study. But, look at me! It's already 11.11pm. Yet, I have not started revising. God Bless Me..

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com