26 September 2008

Well...

You,..

who named yourself as "friend" is just as idiot as all the other guys.

You know why...

Cos you don't even dare to reveal yourself. Hell cares who the hell you are now.

It's okay to comment on my new hairstyle. I am always open-minded enough to listen feedback from all the human being. Let me emphasize again.. "FROM ALL HUMAN BEING" So, you know what I am telling you indirectly?

Okay..

Lemme speak about my hair.

See..

I permed my hair, for the sake of changes. Hell cares whether it looks like a piece of shit, or it becomes the "laughing stock" of everyone. I like it then can d la! Remember human! We live in the world because we feel that we are worth living. I live for myself, not to satisfy the others. I live for myself, not to satisfy your vision...

Awh... You guys feel that my hair like AH SO? Wuhoo.. Forgot to tell you guys, my nick name is Ah Ma (Mother). I am a mother of two daughters and one son. So, continue to call me ah so lo. I won't get angry of you also. ^_^

My hair looks like this??

LOL!!

You guys really have pathetic comparison. It doesn't make sense at all man.








<<< See..After one month, my hair will look like this. Cantik or not... That time get jealous when you get to see how cantik I look k.. Blueks! ;p








































Tengok... Ah So where got so cute de le.. *bhb*

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com