18 September 2008

How much I hope I could turn the clock back to 12.30p.m.

At least, I will be able to answer the essay question for plants.

It was all my mistake for not reading the instructions.

I thought the essay questions are broken into two parts; section B and section C. I thought...

And I did not really know how to answer question 8 and question 9.

But, I thought, I have no choice but to choose either question 8 or question 9.

When I managed to read the instructions again, it was already too late.

I could actually answer question 6 and question 7.

When I looked back my Biology book, I realized that most of the things that I wrote for Question 9 are CRAPS! Which means, I don't gain any marks there.

Tomorrow will be Chemistry.

Hopefully I can do well...

*another sleepless night...*

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com