01 September 2008

I would rather say that I am thankful to God. All these while, when I really do have to make a decision, the right senses will always come right on time.

It was in the July; when you said that you want me back. You were the one who gave me the ups and the downs in the past. I was in love with you. But for now, my heart tells me, I love you no more. The deeply ingrained love was the past. I remember the past, and so, I will not repeat the same mistake again.

Something told me that you were just trying to release your anger. But I wasn't the one who made you angry. It was another girl.If I were to accept you in that afternoon, I was stupid. And so do you. I have my right to be angry of you. There's no way you can take me as the item to make her jealous. I am a human-being, not a "thing". However, I chose to forgive and forget. You must be totally out of sane when you were doing that. It's normal to do something abnormal when you are crazily in love with someone.

p/s: Don't be mad at me after you read this =)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com