24 July 2009

Recognize the title above? It was the same title I used when I last changed my blog skin. But today, it's nothing about my blog skin. It's not about my new clothes either. Haha. It's about the "me" inside me. It had been quite some time since I started my college. My semester break is approaching me as well! I don't know what is going on, but I just feel some kind of thing practically tearing the old me apart. It's telling me to change!

"Don't bring your stupid perception and point of view to The One Academy! Come as a noob! Do like a noob!"


Yeh! These words kept on playing back in my mind. It kept me wondering why my drawing doesn't seem to improve at all. I am just doing what I can do in the past. After pondering for quite some time, I decided to take a step forward to something more challenging, something that I would not do in the past. I used to draw with the shading way. Now, I stop it! I draw with strokes. Amazingly, the outcome is pretty impressive! Even my sister said that I have gone through some kind of evolution. And hell ya! I felt that too! From using 6 hours to produce one figure drawing, now I reduce it to 2 hours! 4 hours difference in 2 weeks' evolution! Not quite sure what was the thing that impact me. Probably it's due to my overloaded thoughts. Every second of silence is the moment I think. After I took up this course, I can't help thinking! I think of how to be different. I think of how to be creative. I think of how to improve. I think of how to make my work looks impressive. I think of how to obtain good marks in all the assignments given. Omg omg omg~~~ Anyway, those thoughts are nothing stressful. Those thoughts are the reasons why I am still optimistic about my life! I have tonnes of assignments to be accomplish. I have to use photoshop to reinvent an old master's painting when I have uno knowledge of photoshop skill. I have to do pop up art when I hate to do it so much. (I have tried my best to love it okay.) I have never ending figure drawings to be handed in every week. I have assessments next week, which is like O-M-G!! I have computer graphic final to be completed by this week. SO WHAT? No matter what, I will still eat them up, one by one! YUMMY! (=_=)"

Okay okay. Enough of the spit-outs. Gotta move on to my work now. Take care people!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com