31 July 2009

This is Jolyn, Yin Sian and me!

Soon Lim and Hao Shen

Jolyn

Cicak man

Wei Ting and Fishcake

Last week

Blur case Soon Lim went and ordered Espresso. LOL!

===============ARTWORK================


Figure drawing

Improving! =)

Half done.

Yong Cheng posing with his figure drawing.

*Finished art-Project 1- CANDY BOX!*

The hole for the consumer to take the candy.

Handle.

Beautiful cuttings

Its outer appearance.

My marks- 13/15! @___@ Unbelievable!

============RANDOM================


Perhaps sunset is one of the thing that will make me smile in a doomsday.

Studying for Malaysian Studies' midterm examination on the bed. (Nothing entered my brain actually)

Tarra! I cut my fringe on Monday!! (I cut it myself. Haha)

It had been quite some time since I cut my fringe in this way. And,... I changed my spec edi! XD!! I am wearing a purple specky now.

Small kiddo now! XD!

My outfit for next week's History of Art and Design's exhibition. Okay or not?


************
Alright! Today's post is all about photos! XD! I will share more when I am free okay!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com