28 July 2009

Despicable!

I hate it! And I still have to face it no matter what!

Why? Why? Why?

I thought college life should be entirely different from secondary school life. I had been praying to escape from that kind of situation. And yet, I still face the same old stupid thing in The One Academy. My first thought of The One Academy is the place where all the students are art freak and are passionate of art and design. Somehow, what happened today totally proved my assumption wrong! I am so speechless of what my group member did. If they don't want to pass their exam, that is their problem! They can go to my lecturer and tell the lecturer, "I WANT TO FAIL MY HISTORY OF ARTS!" In that case, they don't have to bring trouble to other members who really want to pass the subject.

Can you imagine this situation. There was only hour left before the submission time. One went to print the artwork. Three in KFC rushing the journal. One gone to shopping in Sunway. Two lostin wonderland. One having his good rest in the hall. Those that never do work really makes me wanna shout out loud, " GO TO HELL!!" Arghhh.... They have pushed me to the limit! I hate this! Why??? Why must I put so much on effort on the project when those who never work hard can get the same mark as me???????? In Malaysian Studies, I faced the same problem. In History of Art, I faced the same problem AGAIN! This sucks! Really! I wanna get rid of all these man! I want a quality studying environment! I don't wanna cooperate with people with no quality okay! (Feel like running to other country to study right now...)

ARGHHHHHH~~~~~~

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com