24 March 2009

Everyone is busy.

Most have started their college. Some are still working. Minority of them are enjoying their holidays. Me? Yesterday, I was still wondering what I will do in the mean time while waiting for my college intake. Today, I found my answer, which is to read and read and read. Without any planning, I went to AEON. Simply just to waste my time. After strolling around for hours, I finally entered Popular Bookstore. Hm... As usual, I went to the CD department first to update myself with the latest albums. Then, I walked to the books department. I was attracted by this book entitled The Rules of Life by Richard Templar. This was my very first time sitting down for hours in a bookstore to read a book. Uhh.. The book was not bad. It was so-called the International Best-Seller. I only managed to read half of it. So, I can't conclude anything yet.

Chao

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com