12 March 2009

Well, so what's for today?? SPM results? Hm... To be frank, I wasn't nervous at all before getting the result. I could even enjoyed myself at my home sweet home when it was already 11.30. My friend even asked me what the heck was I still doing at home. Haha! C'mon! What's so big deal la? I could even have my lunch with my parents until twelve. Perhaps something was not running in a proper way in my blood. I'm ABNORMAL. Lol! Okay.. I reached the school at twelve something. The first thing I did was hugging my friends and saying hello to my old schoolmates and teachers. Erm.... yes. I didn't bother about my results at all until my mother came telling me that I was supposed to get my results first. Oops! I totally forgot that my parents were anticipating for my results. Haha! Okay.. Stepping to the 5 Dedikasi table,... I had nothing in my mind. Blank. After finished seeking for my sijils, teacher looked at my result slip and "hehe". I was like.. huh? Then she handed me my slip. The editorial board photographer had already standby to capture my first reaction after seeing my result. I gave myself a broad smile after seeing perfect grades on the slip. Immediately, I heard the clicking sound of the camera. (Damn it! Can't the photographer gave me a signal before snapping my picture?) Then I turned to my parents showing them my results. Well, they gave the same response like mine as well -- a broad smile! =) I did not cry. I did not scream. I did not jump. Man!I could still remember how I cried after getting 7As for PMR.And yet, I did not spare any tears for SPM's result. I must be crazy.Please slap me now if you can. Okay. So what's my next step? I've no idea on which college I am going to pursue. Brrr... So, please don't come asking me which college I am going to ya! Haha!!

Lastly, congrats to all those who strive excellently in SPM. And for those who aren't very satisfied with the results, take it easy k! SPM is something, but not everything! =D

*edit
I am not trying to show off okay. But the only thing on the result slip that was able to make me went high a bit is the A1 for GCE-O paper. =)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com