20 March 2009

YES! I managed to do that.


I stayed awake for

Things that I did in that 24 hours:
  • Played piano from 6.30 am - 8.00am (I wonder if my neighbours were shouting "SHUDDUP" at me. Hahahaha!!!!)
  • Changed my blog's template
  • Went to collect my sister's oil painting
  • Went to PJCAD with Mun Chun. He is gonna study in that institution.
  • Watched Korean Drama-"Boys Before Flowers" thru' Mysoju
  • Called CW till my credit left RM0.10. (@_____@)"
  • Girls' talk with Linda and Jo Lin
  • Chatted lamely with Dee Lun till 3 am!!!(To Lun: My gawd! Your expressionless face! *roll on the floor laughing*)

1 comments:

Jessie Ms T said...

you really did the 24hours "business" as 7-11 does..
played piano as an alarm for everyone ==|||
mayb your neighbour will not ask you to SHUDDUP...cuz with the beautiful sound of piano...^^

 
template by suckmylolly.com