17 September 2007

Exhausted

urgh.. exam is coming soon.. usually the biggest effect when exam is coming would be... less online time.. less tv time.. oh my! i just feel so uneasy when all my entertainment time is being cut cut cut.. this stupit 8tv darn good in choosing time to show the korean drama "Over The Rainbow" starting from tomorrow.. cant the 8tv start the show when my exam juz ended... haihz.. each time i saw the advertisment, the feeling of anger juz burned in my mind..

talking about exams.. my exam is juz 8 days to go!!! my gracious.. can u juz believe it.. i had been revising my studies for one month.. and i felt tat watever that i read juz went zero for now as i am too pressured.. i am so afraid tat i might not do well for this exam.. well, i know it's not going to be the end of the world if i do not do well in this exam.. but juz wanna experience the great feeling of success once again.. kakaz.. at least got 6a1 lar... dun wan to sia sui only.. kakaz... *typical kia su jj*... zzz....

i'd been studying my sejarah from 12 noon to 6 even.. wow.. it's more than wat i used to do last time.. i had successfully "swallowed" 8 pages of sejarah.. hopefully i wont digest it too fast.. must store it until next week... stupit bab 6! so darn hard to memorise.. how can people say sejarah needs understanding.. it's a 100% memorising subject.. imagine we have to "swallow" two sejarah textbook for spm next year.. gila siao man!

saturday was mei yi's sis wedding party.. too bad i couldnt go .. as my mom didnt allow me to go.. haihz.. too bad cannot go makan buffet.. grr.... anyway, if i go i also will feel very pai seh la.. coz didnt buy any prezi also.. malu sajer la...

cant wait to see my dear frenz later.... jo lin, audrey, sin dee, linda, q peng, ash, siew woon, steph,.......

oops.. it's 12.20 am d... k la.. chaoz... gdnite..

*sweet dream*

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com