17 September 2007

i don't know watz wrong with me today.. i felt so hyper and did not wanna waste not even a second.. today my english teacher really torture me man! she suddenly return us back our files and expect us to complete the work tat should be done .. ALL! zz... i remember i handed in one of the work which is a one-week-diary tat she asked us to wrote in january.. why i still can remember it so well.. bcoz i still remember i draw nonsense in the diary.. eg. @_@, =_=", ~o~,.... BUT!! unfortunately, i dont know whether she lost it or i actually did not hand it that work.. haihz.. so.. the conclusion is, i have to re-do... when i came from school, i have to eat ta-pao.. as my parents are going to kuala kubu bharu to visit my grandaunty who is also my god-grandma who had fallen sick recently.. i did not want to follow as i am crazy after homeworks and exam's revision!! grr...

things that i did at home-
1st.. add maths homework.. differentiation is quite a ncie topic eh..
2nd.. english.. urgh.. i finished up two of my summary, one comprehension and the FAKE one-week-diary..
3rd.. study sejarah.. haihz.. sejarah is like BIBLE to me now.. argh! i am bringing it everywhere now.. nerdy me!

by the time i finished up everything, it was 6 sumthing d.. so i decided to take a break.. later 8tv is showing Over The Rainbow! yay!! cant wait to watch!!!!

tataz....

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com