07 February 2010

There's one thing, ONE THING that I really hate most about myself.


First, I will love myself a lot. I love myself being so hardworking, having all my works done, reading like a nerd, exploring like an adventurer, waking up early like a good girl does,........

After a few weeks being so in love with myself, I will become lazy again. I can't stop but to keep on procrastinating here and there. I can't even read as I feel sleepy each time I start to read. I can't wake up as early as I used to. I don't even feel like refining my almost-done work as I am so damn bloody lazy.

This is what's happening on me right now. I am not sure whether if it's just plain PMS(Ahh.. Girls' thing.. =.="), or the fact is that I have lost passion, or I am just so in the mood of holiday(CNY is so soon. And I only got myself two tops. *pissed*), or I am just madly in love.

Blahhh....Why am I wasting my precious time?






Back to work. Byes~

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com