30 May 2009

"College life is great! College life is awesome!"

Oh, really? Till now, I still don't feel any sense of joy in the college. Well, most probably because I am a latecomer in the class. The class had started THREE weeks before I was there. Pathetic right? On my very first day in college, the contrast of my feelings before and after was real drastic. The day before I was bored till dead. The day after I was busy till dead. See the difference? I have to say I really had a tough time on Tuesday, accepting the fact that I am a latecomer. And so, it's necessary for me to put more efforts in my assignments compare to the others. They had seven days for each assignment given, but I have only seven days for ALL the assignments given. Well, I am not trying to gain any sympathy from anyone. I have always told myself, design course is definitely not an easy pathway to be gone through. But, when it comes to the time to face the reality, the task wasn't as easy as I thought. *sigh*

Speaking about my Tuesday, well, I don't think I will ever forget about that miserable Tuesday in my life. My very first class was Design I. Attending the Design class was like sitting on the bullet train, where everything was flashing by so fast that nothing could be seen clearly. My lecturer, Lily gave tons of assignments in a day! My goodness... After attending her class, I could feel a 1000kg burden smashing me into pieces on the ground. After all, design class wasn't the killer. The killer was the History of Arts! The students had to watch the documentary movie on the History of Byzantine and write a report on it! Zomg! I found out that I am a typical Malaysian after watching the video. Wanna know why? It's all because I don't understand what the narrator was talking about. He is speaking in English, but,.. he sounded more like speaking in Greek. The strong American English accent made many students scratching their head, wondering what is the narrator talking about. Even though we still had chance to re-watch the movie again in Youtube, I don't think many will understand the movie. It was too hard to catch the words spoken by the narrator. *sigh* So, how to write a report when I don't understand the movie at all? Hm... I'll see how then... XD

So, finally, the Saturday that I have been anticipating since Tuesday has finally arrived!! *applause* I will have to accomplish my assignment from Saturday 7.00am till Tuesday 2.00am. I wonder if I have time to sleep.. Hm.... Argh! I surely will have time to sleep! No worries k!

Dear friends, sorry that I have abandoned you guys lately. I won't be as busy as I was on the previous Tuesday and Wednesday next week, perhaps. XD. I am so sorry okay!

*signing off*

1 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAA... the narrator was actually british.. ;D

that's why his accent was a little different. ;D

 
template by suckmylolly.com